Mondays can be tough. If you are a weekday writer like me and even if you aren't sometimes it is hard to get going if you've spent the weekend doing chores instead of writing. I thought it might be fun to do something on Mondays instead of waiting until Friday. Even if you just like a challenge, you are welcome to participate
- Story must continue from the prompt.
- No more than 500 words (not including the prompt)
- Any genre (in fact an unexpected genre will get you more points.)
- Entries must be submitted by Tuesday Noon EST
- The winner of each week's competition will be invited to judge the following week.
- Have fun!
Week #1 Prompt:
Ryn bolted through the launch bay brandishing a rifle in one hand, a dozen blue roses in the other.