Much snark has exchanged lips over Christopher Columbus' "discovery" of a "new world". One thing, however, remains unquestionable. The human mind is always pushing the boundaries, We speculate about what might be out there beyond the limits of our vision. If we went on a journey, across space, or time or other dimensions, what might we find on the other side?
A regular fixture on the Flash Fiction Circuit and a veteran of NaNoWriMo challenge, Robin Abess also known as @Angelique_Rider on Twitter has graced us with champion stories before and will once again be this week's judge.
When we started this journey, we never thought we'd find...
- The story must start from the prompt. This means the prompt must be the
first words in the story.
- No more than 500 words (not including the
prompt). No less than 100 words.
- Any genre (in fact an
unexpected genre will get you more points.)
- Entries must be submitted
by Tuesday Noon EST
- The winner of each week's competition will be
invited to judge the following week and post the winner's badge similar to the
one shown here.
- If your story contains graphic language, please post a note to that effect at the beginning of your entry.
- Have fun!