Now on to the writing. My wife and I were fortunate enough to enjoy a vacation with only a few minor setbacks. However, Murphy’s Law has a habit of invoking itself. Give me your tales of humor or horror, share the myriad things that have or could go wrong on a crowded voyage.
*Feel free to replace anything in the braces, with a comparable word/clause*
- The story must start from the prompt. This means the prompt must be the
first words in the story.
- No more than 500 words (not including the
prompt). No less than 100 words.
- Any genre (in fact an
unexpected genre will get you more points.)
- Entries must be submitted
by Tuesday Noon EST
- The winner of each week's competition will be
invited to judge the following week and post the winner's badge similar to the
one shown here.
- If your story would be rated R or NC-17 in a movie, please post a note to that effect at the beginning of your entry.
- Have fun!