This week's prompt is in honor of the last week of NaNoWriMo.
They'd come a long way, but their goal was finally in sight.
This week yours truly will be doing the judging.
- Story must continue from the prompt. (This means the prompt is the first sentence of the story.)
- No more than 500 words (not including the prompt). No less than 100 words.
- Any genre (in fact an unexpected genre will get you more points.)
- Entries must be submitted by Tuesday Noon EST
- The winner of each week's competition will be invited to judge the following week and post the winner's badge similar to the one on the right.
- Have fun!