Here we are on the cusp of winter, for many of those who choose to enter, we've already had our first snow and I'm reminded of a day so long ago
Somehow he wasn't surprised that it was snowing in Austin on June 19th.
This week's Judge is Siobhan Muir a clever writer and a great lady. Please visit her site http://siobhanmuir.com/
and show her some appreciation!
- Story must continue from the prompt.
- No more than 500 words (not including the prompt)
- Any genre (in fact an unexpected genre will get you more points.)
- Entries must be submitted by Tuesday Noon EST
- The winner of each week's competition will be invited to judge the following week.
- Have fun!