(I think I have a crush on Felicia Day, I hope Natalie Merchant doesn't get jealous.)
I’m a humorist, comedy writer and entertainer with a day job. I live outside Fort Worth, TX with a mean ole’ yellow eyed cat named Mango. I’m more story teller than author and probably the last person you’d expect me to be.
Current WIPs include a comedy romance about a writer with a wicked twist on the classic Cyrano De Bergerac tale and the early stages of a sitcom pilot being developed and written with a partner. I enjoy writing in a variety of genres and am drawn to works with strong female characters (yes, I have a bad girl fixation) and to wickedly clever subtlety in subplots.
- The story must start from the prompt. This means the prompt must be the first words in the story.
- No more than 500 words (not including the prompt). No less than 100 words.
- Any genre (in fact an unexpected genre will get you more points.)
- Entries must be submitted by Tuesday Noon EST
- The winner of each week's competition will be invited to judge the following week and post the winner's badge similar to the one on the right.
- Have fun!