"I’m an author of two ebooks, Project Utopia and Paradox, that could be classified as Sci Fi Techno Action Thrillers. I enjoy working out (martial arts, running, and weightlifting), but I also eat too much. I work as an IT Manager for an employee benefits consulting firm. I also own a side business, Strohman Technology Consulting Services, that specializes in small-business and residential technology consulting and computer services. I am married to a wonderful lady named Lisa, and we have a two-year-old little devil named Adam. I’ve been getting hooked lately on #FlashFiction. Oh yeah, I’m pretty awesome."
- The story must start from the prompt. This means the prompt must be the first words in the story.
- No more than 500 words (not including the prompt). No less than 100 words.
- Any genre (in fact an unexpected genre will get you more points.)
- Entries must be submitted by Tuesday Noon EST
- The winner of each week's competition will be invited to judge the following week and post the winner's badge similar to the one on the right.
- Have fun!