Rewriting the monster story was a blast because I didn't have to worry about being campy any more and I was able to use an extra thousand words to develop the characters of the two breathing characters. I am very happy with it and I hope the editors are as well.
I also cleaned up a story that I submitted for a contest. I was actually a little relieved that I lost the contest because I wanted a chance to rewrite the story and submit it elsewhere and I would not have been able to if they posted my story on the contest site.
I am reaching the 30 day mark on this "program" I don't know about you but I have learned a lot about publishing, about writing and about myself through this adventure.
That's about all I have time for now. I have to get to bed. I hope all of you are doing well.