I didn't really know what to think when I saw her sitting on the edge of the bed wearing a pink negligee with a hatchet lying across her lap.
This week's judge is once again Siobhan Muir
, the reigning queen of flash fiction! Find out more about her at her website
- Story must continue from the prompt. (This means the prompt is the first sentence of the story.)
- No more than 500 words (not including the prompt)
- Any genre (in fact an unexpected genre will get you more points.)
- Entries must be submitted by Tuesday Noon EST
- The winner of each week's competition will be invited to judge the following week.
- Have fun!