Use this week's prompt to explore mortality, loss, the beginning of the zombie apocalypse or whatever else your clever minds can interpret.
Best of all, he is a tremendous supporter of other writers and always offers helpful critiques when he judges.
Visit his website to find out more about David. You'll find fascinating posts about gaming, blog series like Lost Girls' Society, artwork and information about the new Super Flash Fiction Magazine.
*replace with any noun or pronoun to suit your plot.
- The story must start from the prompt. This means the prompt must be the
first words in the story.
- No more than 500 words (not including the
prompt). No less than 100 words.
- Any genre (in fact an
unexpected genre will get you more points.)
- Entries must be submitted
by Tuesday Noon EST
- The winner of each week's competition will be
invited to judge the following week and post the winner's badge similar to the
one shown here.
- If your story contains graphic language, please post a note to that effect at the beginning of your entry.
- Have fun!