When you're done reading and writing, please take a moment to visit Carolyn Arnold's site to read my latest interview.
Please show your support by visiting his blog where he describes himself thusly:
"I am an author of speculative fiction, daily honing my craft and striving to maintain my sanity."
- Story must continue from the prompt. (This means the prompt is the first sentence of the story.)
- No more than 500 words (not including the prompt). No less than 100 words.
- Any genre (in fact an unexpected genre will get you more points.)
- Entries must be submitted by Tuesday Noon EST
- The winner of each week's competition will be invited to judge the following week and post the winner's badge similar to the one on the right.
- Have fun!