We talk about the dangers of prejudice, but all of us have it, no matter how open-minded we like to believe we are. When you first meet someone, you innately trust or distrust them based on appearance, speech and the circumstances under which you met. I'd like to explore that theme today.
- The story must start from the prompt. This means the prompt must be the
first words in the story.
- No more than 500 words (not including the prompt). No less than 100 words.
- Any genre (in fact an unexpected genre will get you more points.)
- Entries must be submitted by Tuesday Noon EST
- The winner of each week's competition will be invited to judge the following week and post the winner's badge similar to the one on the right.
- Have fun!