Again continuing with the season of reflection theme
This week's judge is author Lisa McCourt-Hollar, Mistress of Jezri's Nightmares. Visit her website at http://www.lisamccourthollar.com/
It was an act of mercy
- The story must start from the prompt. This means the prompt must be the first words in the story.
- No more than 500 words (not including the prompt). No less than 100 words.
- Any genre (in fact an unexpected genre will get you more points.)
- Entries must be submitted by Tuesday Noon EST
- The winner of each week's competition will be invited to judge the following week and post the winner's badge similar to the one on the right.
- Have fun!