This week we're continuing with the theme of the season of reflection
This week's judge is the lovely and talented Stacy Bennett-Hoyt. Find out more about her on her site: http://www.ajaroffireflies.com/
I’m a single mother of two wannabe-teens and two delightful rescued pets. My current WIP is a fantasy romance, The Black Keep, which is nearing completion of its final revision. (Querying hell may commence at any time.) I love nature hikes and actually do my best thinking/plotting/crafting in the woods. By day, I’m a medical transcriber, typing endless line after line of the worst English known to man, often by non-English speakers. My favorite food is chocolate, which also happens to be my illicit drug of choice. At Starbuck’s, I always have a tall café mocha with whip which I like primarily because it doesn’t sound like some obscure secret society code. I do reiki, cast spells on occasion and turn into a wolf only on the bluest of full moons. Recently, I’ve become addicted to #flashfiction and, if you like to write scenes more than novels, you should definitely try it out. Yes. Here. Today. Right now.
I should have been nicer to him
- The story must start from the prompt. This means the prompt must be the first words in the story.
- No more than 500 words (not including the prompt). No less than 100 words.
- Any genre (in fact an unexpected genre will get you more points.)
- Entries must be submitted by Tuesday Noon EST
- The winner of each week's competition will be invited to judge the following week and post the winner's badge similar to the one on the right.
- Have fun!